Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: tempurpedic mattress

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    tempurpedic mattress

    so anyone have one? I've had one now for about 6 or 7 years. I'm starting to wonder if it is hurting my back. I noticed last weekend when I slept on the couch my back felt a bit better but then Monday morning after a night on the tempur mattress my back hurt worse.
    talked to my sister today and she too thinks her tempur mattress is causing her back to hurt.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tempurpedic mattress

    I had a relative that also had one, and she got rid of hers within a month of buying it because it caused aches and pains she never had before (add to that she always woke up in a puddle of sweat).
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GCVOL1's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tempurpedic mattress

    We got one 3wks ago at grand in KPT. We got the more firm one vice the original. Sending it back due to back aches, hot. Our previous mattress was a kings down never had an issue. Going to go back to a kings down.

    Good think about tempur - is a sleep or return guarantee. 90days if you dont like it you can return it....BUT the salesman neglected to tell us about the 250 restock fee grand charges..some what understandable since they cant sell used bedding..but

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GCVOL1's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tempurpedic mattress

    We got one 3wks ago at grand in KPT. We got the more firm one vice the original. Sending it back due to back aches, hot. Our previous mattress was a kings down never had an issue. Going to go back to a kings down.

    Good think about tempur - is a sleep or return guarantee. 90days if you dont like it you can return it....BUT the salesman neglected to tell us about the 250 restock fee grand charges..some what understandable since they cant sell used bedding..but

  5. #5
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tempurpedic mattress

    I have tried to sleep on one of those one time, they are awful. I would rather sleep on a floor.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tempurpedic mattress

    I have a different version of visco foam from Englander and love it. My mom and dad love their Tempur though. About all of the visco type mattress are a little warmer though.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tempurpedic mattress

    future mother and father in law have had a tempur for 2 years, are lookin to sell it because all of the sudden their backs hurt constantly....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •